Sunday 26 July 2009

Friendship Ribbon Quilt

When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, I was lucky enough to be given a beautiful Breast cancer Friendship Ribbon Quilt. I loved it so much I bought the book. My daughter has taken such a shine to my quilt that I have now started one for her.

I cut the pieces the other week and got them pinned but as we were on holiday and the sun was shining , I did not get the chance to stitch them.



Well my darling hubby had to go home to play at a couple of weddings this weekend, so I took the opportunity to get the sewing machine out and start stitching the pieces together. The blocks are now sewn and I spent this morning squaring them off, so I can now begin stitching the blocks together and as it is such a miserably wet day I may even get the chance to make a start.

1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

This is beautiful Anne, looks like you're going to have another beautiful quilt there!