Wednesday 12 August 2009

Whats on my table

Well I have not done much this week and I am really starting to get withdrawl symptoms. I have had so many other things on my mind this week, getting organised for kids going back to school, looking for a job, worrying about interviews....and the list goes on. Normally I would use sewing or crafting as a means of escape, but that has not happened this week. I did manage a little bit of sewing so not all bad.
So I felt it was time to sit down and take stock of where I am on my different projects:)

Kates Quilt - I am ready to put the edge panels on, went for the backing fabric she chose the other day
Advent Calendar - the pockets have now been hemmed and attached to the panel
A tisket a tasket - have completed the 3rd block, really need to get my finger out with this one, I started it late so playing catch up....4 blocks will get me up to date.
Noahs ark Quilt - I collected the material I needed the other day, so need to get cutting
Sisterhood crochet blanket - I have now done 12 squares, but have decided to make a small lap rug with them. When I began the project I was using up left over baby wool, which was great for trying out he squares, but I would like bolder colours for a blanket for myself:)
Fishing Village Cross stitch - I am desperate to start a new project, but I refuse to leave my current project unfinished, so I am doing a little bit each day until it is done:) It really is a lovely pattern....then again I love the sea and the beach

No comments: